EXHALE (hereinafter: the Event) is organized by Exhale BVBA, with its registered office and principal place of business at Braziliëstraat 26 (2000AN) in Antwerp, and registered under Chamber of Commerce number 371613190.
Exhale BVBA respects the privacy of its clients and of all visitors to the website exhalemusic.net (hereinafter: the Website) and/or the Event (hereinafter jointly: the Visitors). Exhale BVBA ensures that the personal data are handled confidentially. Personal data are processed in accordance with the statutory provisions as prescribed by the Personal Data Protection Act.
This privacy statement provides information about the processing of personal data by Exhale BVBA and only concerns the use of personal data of Visitors to the Website and/or the Event.
The Event is open for those 18 years and older. The Exhale BVBA site and services are directed at those 18 years and older.
What personal data are used by Exhale BVBA?
When purchasing tickets for the Event, the Visitor may be asked (by the relevant (presale) outlet or other parties) to provide personal data such as the vistor’s (1) account, name, and address details such as name, address, place of residence, email address, telephone number and date of birth; (2) data shared by you via social media channels, (3) you personal preference based on events visited.
In addition, Exhale BVBA has the right to use the personal data of Visitors, such as the Visitor’s name, (email) address and telephone number, it obtains directly from Visitors in connection with orders placed with Exhale BVBA via the Website.
Exhale BVBA also has the right to obtain surfing data (including the IP address, date and time of the visit to the Website) of Visitors to the Website.
In order to enable the registration of a payment instrument obtained from Exhale BVBA or use during the Event, such as a wristband or payment card, which can be used to pay for refreshments during the Event, the Visitor will be asked to provide an email address and a password. In order to receive a refund from Exhale BVBA of the outstanding amount that was deposited on the registered payment instrument by the Visitor in case of loss or theft, the Visitor will be asked to provide certain data such as his/her name, email address, bank account number and telephone number. In addition, it will be necessary to inspect the Visitor’s valid proof of identity.
What will your personal data be used for?
Exhale BVBA uses the data in principle to be able to perform the agreements with Visitors in the best possible manner and for internal administration purposes.
More specifically, Exhale BVBA may collect and use personal data:
- For the purpose of sending tickets and products purchased from Exhale BVBA. to the right person;
- In order to be able to link a payment instrument purchased by the Visitor from Exhale BVBA, only if the Visitor chooses this, to the Visitor so that the payment instrument can be blocked in case the payment instrument is lost or stolen;
- In order to be able to refund (any) remaining balance on the payment instrument obtained by the Visitor from Exhale BVBA, only if the Visitor chooses this, in case the payment instrument is lost or stolen and, in this connection, in order to be able to implement security measures and prevent fraud as much as possible;
- To provide Visitors with information or facilitate the provision of information to Visitors, for example by means of newsletters, concerning changes relating to tickets and/or events organised by Exhale BVBA;
- For the purpose of establishing, maintaining and improving the contractual relationship with its existing and potential clients or for the purpose of improving the services and products; and/or to apply and comply with statutory obligations.
The data is not used for any purpose other than as described above.
Exhale BVBA may share personal data if this is necessary for the performance of the agreement with the Visitor, or to improve the services and products, or unless it is required by law to do so.
Exhale BVBA sends newsletters by email. You have the option to unsubscribe from the newsletter at the bottom of each newsletter you receive from Exhale BVBA. You will no longer receive newsletters containing information if you unsubscribe.
Any backups of stored information created by Exhale BVBA for the optimal performance of the systems are used exclusively for system recovery in the event of a system failure.
Third Party Agents
We have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners, that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, billing, marketing, analytics, providing customer service, fraud protection, advertising services, etc. These entities have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the platform.
We may share non-personal information with our partners and others from time to time. Examples of such non-personal information include the number of users who utilized our platform during a specific time period. This information generally is shared in an aggregated form.
CM.com Netherlands B.V.
CM.com Netherlands B.V. as the service provider of Exhale BVBA which will process your personal data. The data will be used for profiling through the CM system.
Don’t worry: cookies are quite simple and all webs need them to work properly. Here we will explain what cookies are and how we use them in our web.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to store and retrieve data from a terminal equipment on the user’s computer, when accessing certain web pages, that are stored on the hard disk or in a temporary memory, and retains data on the user and on the navigation carried out from that computer, and that allow actions such as remembering password or elaborating faster queries.
Users can erase the cookies from their hard drive whenever they wish, or block the collection of information. If you do not want the cookies to be stored, you must configure the web browser for such use. If not stored, some features of Exhale BVBA may not be available, but you can browse the web. The information is only for the particular use of Exhale BVBA, and is not revealed or shared with third parties.
The information that this Web stores on your computer via this mechanism consists solely of a number that identifies a user, as well as preferences such as the preferred browsing language, and the date on which the cookie was deposited. This will allow us to recognize you in your next visits to our website. Cookies help us improve our website and provide a better and more personalized service. Specifically, they allow us to:
- Estimate numbers and patterns of use
- Store information on your preferences and tailor our website to your particular interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognise you when you return to our website, as long as you access from the computer where you registered as a member with your name and password.
- Analyse user browsing (browsing statistics). The application used to obtain and analyse browsing information is: Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics y http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This tool does not obtain data of the names or surnames or the postal address from where they are connected or any other personal identification data of the user.
The information obtained concerns the number of pages visited, the language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which the IP address is assigned and from which the users access, the number of users who visit us, the frequency and repetition of the visits, the visit time, the browser they use, the operator or type of terminal from which the visit is made. We use this information to improve our pages, detect new needs and assess the improvements to be introduced in order to provide a better service to the users who visit us, adapting them for example to the most used browsers or terminals.
What kind of cookies does Exhale BVBA use?
Session Cookies (Own)
Own cookies are necessary to correctly display the website and ensure the proper functioning of the site. These cookies are related to the user’s session and login. They collect the value relative to the Acceptance of cookies by the browser used by the user of the website, which remain in the browser’s cookie file while you are on our website. That is, they are active for the duration of the visit to this website and therefore are deleted from your computer when you leave it.
Analytical Cookies (Google Analytics)
These cookies are used to analyze the behavior of users in an aggregated and anonymous way including the number of visitors to the web and its different pages, the origin of the visits, day and time, platform, search words that a user uses to find your desired content. In this way, Exhale BVBA uses a very helpful medium to be able to introduce improvements to the website and find out what content or design is most relevant to the user.
Advertising Cookies (Google & Carbon)
Cookies that allow the management of advertising spaces based on criteria such as edited content or the frequency the ads are displayed
How can you configure your cookies?
- Internet Explorer: Tools > Internet settings > Privacy > Configuration. For more information you can consult Mozilla support or the browser Help area.
- Mozilla Firefox: Tools > Options > Privacy > History > Customised Configuration. For more information you can consult Microsoft support or the browser Help area.
- Google Chrome: Configuration > Show advanced options > Privacy – > Content settings. For more information you can consult Google support or the browser Help area.
- Safari: Preferences > Security. For more information you can consult Apple support or the browser Help area.
- Opera: Configuration > Options > Advanced > Cookies. For more information you can consult Opera support or the browser Help area.
- If you use another browser apart from the ones mentions, consult its policy on installation, use and blocking of cookies.
What happens if you deactivate the cookies?
Some functions of the Services or areas of this website might not work.
How do we keep this information safe?
Personal data shall be subject to additional safeguards to ensure this data is processed securely. For example, we work hard to ensure data is encrypted when in transit and storage, and access to this data will be strictly limited to a minimum number of individuals and subject to confidentiality commitments.
We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy. Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to any of our websites; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access. When possible, encryption is used, both in transit and storage. Access controls within the organisation limit who may access information.
Exhale BVBA retains personal data no longer than is strictly necessary for the performance of the agreements and in any event no more than two years after the agreement has ended, unless it is necessary to retain them for a longer period in order to comply with a statutory retention obligation.
Inspection and correction
Visitors may file a written request to Exhale BVBA at email@example.com for the inspection, correction and/or removal of their personal and other data. Any corrections will be processed following a written request to that effect. Visitors must ensure that Exhale BVBA has the correct personal data.
If you still have questions and/or comments after reading this privacy statement, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org